Oh the places you’ll go!
Please help us raise $20,000! In years past, the students have raised enough money to install a running track, a bay of swings, and playground equipment. This year funds raised will go towards instructional supplies such as chrome books, laptops, leveled readers, chairs and tables.
After Pep Rally, on Feb 15th, each student will bring home a
Sponsor Fundraising Packet
- Log all of your sponsor information on the page provided and keep the funds secure in the envelope.
- There are 2 ways to collect payment: (1) cash or check placed in this envelope or (2) online with a credit card at the PTO website (www.creeksideforestpto.org).
- The collection of sponsor donations by the students is the main financial source of income for our annual spring fundraiser.
- Sponsor envelope is due on or before Wednesday, February 28th to receive raffle tickets for monies raised. Donations will be accepted up until our final deadline of Friday, March 2nd, and will still count towards our goal, but in order to receive raffle ticket prizes your envelope must be returned by Wednesday, February 28th.
Example: “Hello Grandma! I am participating in a fun run to support my schools fundraiser called “Run the Creek”. Our goal is to raise enough money to pay for instructional supplies like chrome books and laptops needed at our school. 100% of the money raised will go towards the needed items!"
Run the Creek Prizes
- If the goal of $20,000 is met, then there will be a school wide dance party!
- Raffle tickets will be awarded to each student who raises a minimum of $50! If you raise $50 dollars you will earn 10 tickets; $100 dollars will earn 25 tickets. (NOTE: You will earn the tickets for a minimum of $50 or $100, but not for increments of $50 and $100).
The PTO greatly appreciates your willingness to contribute and participate in this event, For more information: creekfest@creeksideforestpto.