CREEKSIDE FOREST ELEMENTARY PTO
TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE
Welcome to Creekside Forest Elementary and the 2018 - 2019 school year! PTO membership is now open to take advantage of the options below to become a member and to show your school spirit!
BECOME A PTO MEMBER
Membership Benefits are Exclusive to PTO Members Only and include:
- An online school directory;
- A discount on all spirit wear purchases when offered throughout the year;
- An opportunity to purchase birthday recognition(s) on the CFES marquee;
- Weekly email updates (Cougar Connection newsletter);
- A private (by invitation only) Facebook group to communicate with other current PTO members in a private setting;
- Direct online access to teacher's favorites lists, wish lists and birthdays;
- Voting rights on our annual budget;
- A free app which features multiple quick and easy directory search options, along with the ability to utilize members' contact information directly from the app via phone, email, or GPS.
PTO Membership is only $10 for families.
If you are new to our school, Click here first to Create your Membership Toolkit account
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account, Click here to purchase a Family Membership
CFES MEMBER MARQUEE BIRTHDAY RECOGNITIONS for PTO Members
Recognize a student’s birthday and support CFES by purchasing a birthday recognition spot on the school marquee!
Spots go on sale August 27th, at 9 a.m. You must be a PTO member to access the form. Cost is $25 per spot (only one child will be recognized per spot purchased) and there are only 3 spots available per school calendar week. Once the spots have been filled, the week will no longer be displayed as available to purchase. Child’s name (first name, last initial) will be displayed Saturday – Friday morning for the week purchased (only one child’s name will be recognized per spot purchased). Birthday recognition on the school marquee faces Rob Fleming Park.
You may access the form by clicking Purchase Your Marquee Spot.
IF I JOIN, DO I HAVE TO...
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings, but attendance is not mandatory.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
No. Our PTO manages the volunteer process for CFES through our online system for both members and non-members, alike. But there is no requirement for PTO members to volunteer.