Creekside Forest Elementary
Membership Benefits are Exclusive to PTO Members Only and include:
- Access to an online school directory;
- A discount on spirit wear purchases;
- An opportunity to purchase birthday recognition(s) on the CFES marquee;
- A weekly Cougar Connection newsletter e-blast;
- A private (by invitation only) Facebook discussion forum for communicating with other current PTO members in a private setting;
- Direct online access to teachers' favorites lists, wish lists and birthdays;
- Voting rights on our annual budget;
- A free phone app, which features multiple, quick and easy directory search options, along with the ability to utilize members' contact information directly from the app via phone, email, or GPS; and
- Reminder notifications (you can opt in or out of receiving reminders via the Membership app settings).
PTO Membership is only $10 for families.
HOW TO JOIN:
-If you are new to our school, click here first to Create your Membership Toolkit Account
-If you already have a Membership Toolkit account, click here to purchase a Family Membership.
CFES MEMBER MARQUEE BIRTHDAY RECOGNITION for PTO Members
Recognize a student’s birthday and support CFES by purchasing a birthday recognition spot on the school marquee!
Cost is $25 per spot (only one student will be recognized per spot purchased) and there are only 5 spots available per school calendar week. Once the spots have been filled, the week will no longer be displayed as available to purchase. Student's name (first name, last initial) will be displayed Saturday – Friday morning for the week purchased (only one student's name will be recognized per spot purchased). Birthday recognition on the school marquee faces Rob Fleming Park.
Access the form by clicking Purchase Your Marquee Spot.
IF I JOIN THE PTO, DO I HAVE TO...
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings, but attendance is not mandatory.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
No. Our PTO manages the volunteer process for CFES through our online system for both members and non-members, alike. But there is no requirement for PTO members to volunteer.