Welcome to Creekside Forest Elementary and the 2018 - 2019 school year! PTO membership is now OPEN so take advantage of the options below to become a member and to show your school spirit!
BECOME A PTO MEMBER
Membership Benefits are Exclusive to PTO Members Only and include:
- An online school directory;
- A discount on all spirit wear purchases when offered throughout the year;
- An opportunity to purchase birthday recognition(s) on the CFES marquee;
- Weekly email updates (Cougar Connection) and a monthly PTO newsletter;
- A private (by invitation only) Facebook group to communicate with other current PTO members in a private setting;
- Direct online access to teacher's favorites lists, wish lists and birthdays;
- Voting rights on our annual budget;
- A free app which features multiple quick and easy directory search options, along with the ability to utilize members' contact information directly from the app via phone, email, or GPS.
PTO Membership is only $10 for families.
Click here for Family Membership and Spirit Wear
If you have already purchased your Family Membership and would like to shop for spirit wear, click here:
If you do not wish to join the PTO at this time, but would like to purchase spirit wear during the membership drive (8/15 - 8/31 only), Click here for
*Important: Purchasing spirit wear through this "Spirit Wear for Anyone" link will not reflect the discounted spirit wear prices that a family membership receives.
How you can help!
Parent volunteers are ever-present at CFES, dedicating their time and efforts to make sure our students' learning environment is one where they are able to thrive. You make our school amazing, and we are so thankful for you!
To volunteer at CFES, there are two steps you need to take:
1: Complete an online volunteer form with TISD. A new form must be completed annually. Access the form here: TISD Volunteers
2: Complete the CFES PTO volunteer form. Access the form here: CFES Volunteer Interests
Please note: completing the forms above does not commit you to any volunteer opportunity. It simply allows you to remain informed when opportunities arise, and prepares you to act on those opportunities as you so desire. Furthermore, while you do not have to be a PTO member to volunteer, signups and notifications are managed through our online system, so volunteer participation requires you to set up an online account (there is no cost associated with setting up a volunteer account).
CFES Families and Friends, did you know that you can benefit our school every time you shop at Amazon? On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you will be prompted to select a charitable organization from their list of eligible organizations. Type in: Creekside Forest PTO. When you make a purchase at AmazonSmile, Amazon will make a donation to Creekside Forest Elementary School PTO!
Share this link with family and friends, as they too can support CFES PTO by shopping at Amazon through the link above.